Workshop on AI & Robotics Risks promises the following issues that will feature during the workshop:
Artificial intelligence and robotics 101: what is it and where are we now?
- Ethics and artificial intelligence.
- The cyber-security overlap.
- The state of robotics and artificial intelligence journalism.
- Emerging technologies: quantum computing.
- Economic and social implications of robotics and artificial intelligence.
Long term issues of artificial intelligence and the future of humanity robotics.
- Artificial Intelligence at the United Nations.
Renowned international experts in the field of artificial intelligence and robotics from the private sector, international organizations, academia and governments will lead the workshop.
Upon full completion of the course the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute will grant a Certificate of Participation.